On the 23rd of May a meeting of Military-Industrial Complex of Russia took place at NPO Saturn in Rybinsk. The meeting was attended by Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin, Gazprom CEO Alexei Miller, representatives of Russian ministries and departments, namely, State Corporations of Russia Roscosmos, Rosatom, Rostec.
The exhibition was held from 17 to 19 May, 2017, in Tashkent. The proposals of UEC-Gas Turbines concerning the supplies of power-generating and gas compressor equipment for oil and gas industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan were presented at the exposition stand of United Engine Corporation.
On the XIV International Offshore Upstream Development in Russia and CIS – 2017 Conference in Moscow, the United Engine Corporation (UEC) presented a project of the first Russian marine gas turbine generator set for oil and gas platforms developed in the framework of Import Substitution Program.
Education of the specialists working with UEC-GT, JSC equipment is an essential part of the customer relations.
- The Russian Investment Forum
- Success in Tender for Power Generating Units Supply
- Severo-Ostaninskoye Oil Field
- UEC-GT, JSC Gas Turbine Equipment Installed on Bovanenkovo-Ukhta 2 Gas Pipeline
- UEC-GT, JSC participated in the International Oil and Gas Turkmenistan Exhibition 2016
- UEC – Gas Turbines, JSC Won a Prestigious Award in the Sphere of Distributed Power Generation