On 24 July 2017 the UEC-GT Department on Installation, Commissioning and Servicing (UEC-GT, JSC is a part of the Rostec United Engine Corporation) reported that the total operating time of the units had reached 4 bln. hours. The total operating time is being monitored by the Customer Support Centre of the company; the data are updated on a daily basis.
UEC-Gas Turbines, JSC took part in International Industrial Trade Fair INNOPROM-2017 at the joint stand of the United Engine Corporation (UEC) and presented the products developed for oil and gas and energy industries, demonstrating the possibilities of military and commercial aviation engines re-engineering into industrial gas turbine units.
UEC-GT claims an interest in the market share of gas turbine packages for offshore platforms. The first Russian 8MW marine gas turbine unit has been developed by the company.
UEC-Gas Turbines, Joint Stock Company (UEC-GT – a part of the United Engine Corporation, Rostec State Corporation) was announced a winner by Gazprom in the open tender at the stage of design and exploration works on selection a supplier of 25 MW gas compressor sets for the project “The Unified Gas Supply System Gas Transmission Capacities Development in the Northwestern Region, Gryazovets - Slavyanskaya CS section”.
- Visit of Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin and Gazprom CEO Alexei Miller
- UEC - Gas Turbines Participated in the International Exhibition “Oil & Gas Uzbekistan” (OGU-2017)
- UEC Presented a Project of the First Russian Marine Gas Turbine Generator Set for Oil and Gas Platforms
- License for Educational Activities
- The Russian Investment Forum
- Success in Tender for Power Generating Units Supply