UEC-Gas Turbines JSC (part of the United Engine Corporation, Rostec Corporation) will supply power generating equipment for 36 MW power station located at the Kamennomysskoye-more field.
On April 4-6 the International Aero-Engine Manufacturing Forum (MFD-2018) was held at the territory of Exhibition of Achievements of the National Economy (VDNH), Moscow.
UEC-Gas Turbines, Joint-stock company (UEC-GT, JSC, a part of Rostec-incorporated United Engine Corporation) continues supplying locally produced equipment for the Russian gas industry and has commenced shipping GPA-10R/RM gas compressor sets to Gazprom Chayanda oil, gas and condensate field.
Rybinsk-based UEC-Gas Turbines, Joint-stock company (UEC-GT, JSC, a part of Rostec-incorporated United Engine Corporation) has shipped gas compressor equipment for new compressor station at Pravdinskoye field (Rosneft) in Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area, Russian Federation.
- Power Generating Equipment for Rosneft Oil Company
- UEC Negotiates Possible Extension of Cooperation with Turkmenistan Oil&Gas Sector
- 22nd International Exhibition Oil and Gas Turkmenistan
- RAO/CIS Offshore - 2017
- TOTAL OPERATING TIME OF UEC-GT MANUFACTURED UNITS IS MORE THAN 4 000 000 HOURS
- UEC-GT, JSC Took Part in INNOPROM-2017