UEC-Gas Turbines, JSC (UEC-GT) - a leading company of the United Engine Corporation (part of the Rostec State Corporation) offered advanced solutions to Belarus market in the field of electric power generation with application of Russian gas turbines.
In the framework of the VIII Saint Petersburg International Gas Forum (SPIGF-2018) United Engine Corporation (part of Rostec State Corporation) and Gazprom signed a Cooperation Program aimed to satisfying Gazprom needs for domestic effective gas turbine equipment for the period up to 2030.
United Engine Corporation (part of Rostec State Corporation) ranked fourth among 36 companies of military and industrial sector and machine building industry.
UEC - Gas Turbines, Joint Stock Company (a part of the United Engine Corporation, Rostec) won a tender on supplying equipment for high pressure compressor shops of Kynsko-Chaselskoye Neftegaz company (Rosneft).
- UEC-Gas Turbines, JSC confirmed its status of Rosneft supplier
- UEC-Gas Turbines and Rosneft - 10 years together
- UEC and Gazprom signed an agreement on development of modern service technologies within the life cycle of gas tu
- UEC-GT, JSC is Planning to Take Part in Modernization of Gas Transmission Network of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- UEC Will Supply Gas Compressor Sets to Kaliningradskoye UGS Facility
- UEC-GT, JSC Equipment for Oil & Gas Applications Demonstrated at IRAN OIL SHOW Exhibition